Eco-consciousness is at the heart of what we do at Saatva. Since the beginning, we’ve been committed to bringing you products that are good for the environment-and good for your health.
That’s why we’re thrilled to introduce the Saatva Latex Hybrid, a hybrid mattress that combines the pressure-free support of latex with the classic innerspring feel you love. Our new Latex Hybrid is handcrafted with pure, nontoxic materials for the ultimate in cool and healthy sleep.
What’s inside the Saatva Latex Hybrid mattress
At the heart of the Saatva Latex Hybrid is a plush layer of natural latex, the most comfortable and breathable latex you can find. Our natural latex, along with our cotton and wool, meet the highest standards for safety.
From the top down, here’s a look at what’s inside the mattress:
- The hand-tufted finishlocks mattress layers in place to ensure no shifting or separating. When paired with naturally resilient latex, this virtually eliminates the chance of body impressions.
- The organic cotton coveris soft, breathable, and hypoallergenic. It’s also protected with Guardin®, our exclusive botanical antimicrobial treatment.
- The organic wool layeris free of harmful chemicals. Organic New Zealand wool acts as a flame retardant and provides additional breathability for cool sleep.
- The natural latex layer s conforming and responsive. It provides excellent back support and pressure relief.
- The individually wrapped recycled steel coil baseresponds and contours to your body, while also minimizing motion transfer.
- The organic eco-loft padprovides a stable base for the layers and anchors the hand-tufting.
Try Saatva Latex Hybrid for yourself
As with all of our luxury mattresses, you can enjoy a home trial of the Saatva Latex Hybrid before making a commitment-it’s yours to try for 180 nights. A queen Latex Hybrid is $1,799. Head to saatva.com to learn more, and give us a call at 877-587-2575 with any questions.
Read our guide to hybrid mattresses to help choose the right one for you.