If you share a bed with a partner, finding a mattress both of you love isn’t always the easiest of tasks. Maybe one of you has back pain and needs a firmer sleep surface, while the other enjoys a more cushiony feel. How are you supposed to come to an agreement?
At Saatva, we believe you should never have to compromise on comfort. That’s why we worked hard to bring you our newest luxury mattress, Solaire. This precision adjustable air bed features a separate air chamber on each side, so you can individually control how soft or firm your mattress feels.
Solaire gives you and your sleep partner the power to select your own firmness setting with the touch of a button. With 50 precise firmness settings to choose from, finding your preferred comfort level has never been easier.
What’s inside the Solaire mattress
Like the rest of Saatva’s mattresses, Solaire is made with the highest quality materials and superior craftsmanship. From the top down, here’s a look at what’s inside the mattress:
- The Euro pillow top adds extra cushioning for more comfort and support, while the organic cotton cover is breathable for a cool night’s sleep.
- The 5-zone latex layer is buoyant and responsive, so you feel like you’re floating atop the mattress. (It’s also all-natural and hypoallergenic.) Denser latex in the center third provides added lumbar support for optimal spinal alignment.
- The gel-infused memory foam layer contours to your body for pressure-point relief and also sleeps cool. All of our foams carry the CertiPUR-US® label, meaning they’re free of harmful chemicals.
- The moisture barrier protects internal components to prevent bacteria growth. This ensures a healthier sleep environment and a mattress that will last for years to come.
- The vulcanized air chambers have a multi-directional box baffle design that evenly supports your body from top to bottom and side to side, regardless of the firmness level you’ve set.
- The power edge enclosure reinforces support around the perimeter. The in-rail air inflator operates quietly and invisibly, so you never have to worry about hiding pumps or hoses.
Related: 4 ways adjustable air beds help relieve back pain
Choosing the right mattress size
Solaire is available in standard mattress sizes—twin XL, full, queen, king, and California king—all of which are compatible with our adjustable base plus. An adjustable base can help mitigate symptoms of snoring and back pain—it also allows you to find a comfy position to read or watch TV from bed.
Solaire comes in special configurations for additional customization for couples:
- Queen and king Upper-Flex models are split down the top half of the bed. They’re designed to be paired with an adjustable base so you can raise your head separately from your sleep partner. Upper-Flex is a good choice for couples who want the option of adjusting head positions separately while still sharing an undivided sleep surface.
- The split king model is split completely down the middle for maximum customization. When paired with an adjustable base, you can adjust your head and feet separately from your sleep partner.
Find your ideal comfort level with our adjustable mattress
Solaire Adjustable Firmness Mattress
Featuring precise 50 firmness settings on each side of the bed for personal customization. Natural latex and gel-infused memory foam layers provide luxurious comfort and support.
How to use the mattress
Our instructional videos will help you get started with Solaire.
What to expect on delivery day
We offer free white glove delivery and setup with all mattress orders. Solaire comes fully assembled, so the process is fast and easy:
How to use the remote
Solaire comes with a remote for each side of the bed. Here’s a quick tour of the controls:
How to find your ideal comfort level
Whether you prefer a softer or firmer feel, finding your ideal comfort level is easy. Here’s how to pick the firmness setting that’s right for you:
Try Solaire for yourself
As with all of our mattresses, you can enjoy a home trial of Solaire before making a commitment—it’s yours to try for 120 nights. Head to saatva.com to learn more, and give us a call at 855-948-4818 with any questions.
See how adjustable air beds differ from other mattress types: